Managers vs Leaders
Managers make people do what they may not want to do. Leaders inspire people to do what they thought they couldn’t do.
Qualities of a leader include:
- Clear Vision on where you are leading people
- Precise mission statements on how to fulfil your Vision
- Positive culture for people to subscribe to
- Developing people’s strengths
- Having common company wide goals
- Clear Action plans
- Support risk taking
- 100% inclusion
- Praising your team wherever merited
- Helping your team to achieve their goals
To develop yourself as a leader, get in touch.