The most successful people on the planet have written goals – short-term, medium-term and long-term.
Their written goals are for their personal life and their business. They regularly monitor where they are on their journey to achieving their goals.
The interesting thing is that a tiny minority of people set written goals and monitor them in a manner that leads them to success.
Our formula for success is:
Dreams x Goals x Learning x Plan x Action = Success
Today we are looking at setting goals.
- Do an audit of where you are at with your life and your business.
- Write a list these things down on a spreadsheet in no particular order.
- So under personal put health, romance, relationships, travel, happiness, spirituality – Google the Wheel of Life for your inspiration.
- Under business: work/life balance, cash in the bank, budgets for the future, culture, vision, mission, team, systems, ideal customers, ideal suppliers etc.
- Set the goal you want to have under each of these headings in 5 years time.
- The break down what needs to happen/actions that need to be taken by whom and by when in the next 90 days for you to progress on your journey to achieving these goals
- Your 5 year goals should be broken down into 20 x 90 day goals over the next 5 years on your spreadsheet
- These 20 x 90 day goals need to be aligned and updated as you move forward.
To set up meaningful goals for you, contact me at 087 7431405.