#WednesdayWisdom – What are you selling?
Do You Know What You Are Selling Now? (Hint: It is not your product or service)
It has always been important to find out how your goods or services help your customers with their business in the case of B-2-B. Your customers’ needs have almost certainly changed over the last year.
To find out what you are selling, find out what your customers are currently buying with the following 5 Minute, 5 Question survey:
- What influenced you to buy from us in the first place?
- What influences you to keep buying from us? (for your regular customers)
- What are the 2 things we do that irritate you? (for people motivated by “move away from”)
- What are the 2 things we could do better? (for the people motivated by “move towards”)
- Would you refer us to your non-competing business contacts? If you would, what would you say?
This survey will allow you to meet your customers current and (in some cases) future needs.
Not doing such a survey may leave you at a disadvantage to your competition.
A similar survey can be done for B-2-C businesses.